[Az-Geocaching] Newbies

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:21:35 -0700 (MST)

Congrats and welcome too....altho you have been on the list for
awhile...love the name...
We are pretty much over the addiction part (mostly) and also treat our
geocaching time as quality time together and as EXERCISE! Today we did
a couple caches (near Prescott) and I got all my walking (2 mi) and
strength training (boulder hopping/climbing) in while enjoying the
hunt, we also saw three great blue herons on Watson Lake!
Trisha & Dan
Lightning1996YCJP & VStar
Prescott