[Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1095422830-1056243124=:41573

All of the Operatives (except C) have made the journey to southern Arizona and safely returned to the Phoenix area...

GO

RAND HARDIN <RHrdn8@msn.com> wrote:
Wyle B seems to have wandered out of his area!  He is now in Tucson.  Per the instructions, if I remember correctly, the Wyle's are not supposed to leave the "central Arizona" area!?  I hope he makes it back home and doesn't wander any further away!

RandMan

----- Original Message -----
From: GREGG OBUCH
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 11:25 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative

Several people have inquired as to when Wyle B would be released and I told them I would post a note to the listserver.  Wyle B is now resting in the McD Walking Tour cache.  Be sure to check the cache page for temporary starting coordinates.

Gregg of MO & GO

--0-1095422830-1056243124=:41573

<DIV>All of the Operatives (except C) have made the journey to southern Arizona and safely returned to the Phoenix area...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>GO<BR><BR><B><I>RAND HARDIN &lt;RHrdn8@msn.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>Wyle B seems to have wandered out of his area!&nbsp; He is now in Tucson.&nbsp;&nbsp;Per the instructions,&nbsp;if I remember correctly, the Wyle's are not supposed to leave&nbsp;the "central Arizona" area!?&nbsp; I hope he makes it back home and doesn't wander any further away!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>RandMan</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial">----- Original Message -----</DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> GREGG OBUCH</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, June 21, 2003 11:25 AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Several people have inquired as to when Wyle B would be released and I told them I would post a note to the listserver.&nbsp; Wyle B is now resting in the <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=51132">McD Walking Tour</A> cache.&nbsp; Be sure to check the cache page for temporary starting coordinates.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1095422830-1056243124=:41573--