[Az-Geocaching] Team titles?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:15:18 -0700

I don't know of any competition other than maybe some subconscious
motiovation from looking at someone with more caches than you.
 From that I have seen Team, just means a group of people teaming up to
find a cache together.. safety in numbers, the more the merrier. etc etc
Team Snaptek gets credit for being the first "team such-and-such" though :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek