[Az-Geocaching] Father Kino Archived

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:38:20 -0700

--=====================_1480183451==.ALT

At 10:33 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Scott,
>It is a bummer to see that Father Kino is now archived! One of Tucsons
>classics is gone with the bees. Any chance you'd reconsider and change one
>of the legs to a new location? It is sad to see such well thought out
>caches disappear. I am glad I had the chance to find it.

I doubt that I will renew this one, but I have been kicking around an idea
for a cache that is somewhat inspired by Father Kino.  I actually had the
idea when I was first putting Father Kino together and used Father Kino as
something of a test bed for the idea.  Don't know when I will actually get
it done, but I suspect it will be sometime this fall.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_1480183451==.ALT

At 10:33 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
archived! One of Tucsons classics is gone with the bees. Any chance you'd
reconsider and change one of the legs to a new location? It is sad to see
such well thought out caches disappear. I am glad I had the chance to
I doubt that I will renew this one, but I have been kicking around an
idea for a cache that is somewhat inspired by Father Kino.&nbsp; I
actually had the idea when I was first putting Father Kino together and
used Father Kino as something of a test bed for the idea.&nbsp; Don't
know when I will actually get it done, but I suspect it will be sometime
this fall.<br><br>