[Az-Geocaching] Picacho Peak Cache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:30:08 -0700

--=====================_1476213272==.ALT

At 10:12 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>On May 23 a team found my virtual and FOUND the old cache container, it
>was in good shape. They contacted Team Marlinspike (the owners of the
>original cache) and got no response. I've contacted Team Marlinspike as
>well and have received no response. Looking at their profile page, they
>appear to be no-longer active in geocaching...it has been over a year
>since their last find.

As far as I know, Marlinspike is long gone.  I had an issue with them on
one of their caches that they deleted my found log.  Never really found out
why, but they were pretty rude about it when I tried to ask them.  They did
say that they didn't like the Arizona geocaching community any longer and
didn't want to be part of it.

My guess is that they will never go back for it so there should be no issues.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_1476213272==.ALT

At 10:12 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
23 a team found my virtual and FOUND the old cache container, it was in
good shape. They contacted Team Marlinspike (the owners of the original
cache) and got no response. I've contacted Team Marlinspike as well and
have received no response. Looking at their profile page, they appear to
be no-longer active in geocaching...it has been over a year since their
As far as I know, Marlinspike is long gone.&nbsp; I had an issue with
them on one of their caches that they deleted my found log.&nbsp; Never
really found out why, but they were pretty rude about it when I tried to
ask them.&nbsp; They did say that they didn't like the Arizona geocaching
community any longer and didn't want to be part of it.<br><br>
My guess is that they will never go back for it so there should be no
issues.<br><br>