[Az-Geocaching] new web page on geocaching.com

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:33:38 -0700

At 10:12 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>We've been wanting to do locationless caches, but the new webpage
>eliminated the link to the locationless caches. Does anyone have any idea
>how to find the listing for them? I've tried the advanced search, but can
>only pull up at most 20 of the 200-300 locationless caches out there.
>Please explain in very simple terms. Not only am I computer illiterate,
>but also rather frustrated at the moment.

I am still working my way through the new pages.  I can't say that I am a
big fan yet, but they might grow on me.

As for the locationless caches, I just looked and couldn't find them
either.  There has been talk for a long time that they were going to
separate them from the other caches, I wonder if this is part of that?

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com