[Az-Geocaching] Breakfast Cache #2.......and some great reading

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:07:35 -0700 (MST)

Brian A.I. I just wanted to say thanks for the link to the the
article, it was interesting, and about as "ON-topic" as something can
get! (in my opinion)
Trisha

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:35:47 -0700, "Brian Casteel" wrote:

Well, due to schedule conflicts with my CCW course
next weekend, I opted to host a LAN party tomorrow/today with some
guys from
work.  Depending on how everyone feels, I may just drag the crew down
and
we can have some grub (planned on pizza anyway), and say 'hey' before
leaving.

Totally off topic, I came across a great article
about geocaching that could be used to start a positive dialog among
some of the
groups and/or agencies who have taken a negative stance on the
sport.

http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/geocaching.pdf

If only we had Rangers as reasonable as this
guy.  Don't get me wrong, there are plenty out there, but finding them
in a
position of policy-making and pro-geocaching is another story.

Brian
Team A.I.