[Az-Geocaching] and some great reading

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2084646698-1055580529=:78537

That was a really great read, makes me want to go visit SC and visit his park!  =-)  Of course, finding those caches would just be a benefit...=)
It's great to see somebody who can see that our groups  can work together to have a beneficial outcome for everybody!

Brian Casteel <bcasteel@cox.net> wrote:
Totally off topic, I came across a great article about geocaching that could be used to start a positive dialog among some of the groups and/or agencies who have taken a negative stance on the sport.

http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/geocaching.pdf

If only we had Rangers as reasonable as this guy.  Don't get me wrong, there are plenty out there, but finding them in a position of policy-making and pro-geocaching is another story.

Brian
Team A.I.

xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee)

Geocaching Site:  http://www.geocities.com/xwaterlilyxrtf

--0-2084646698-1055580529=:78537

<DIV>That was a really great read, makes me want to go visit SC and visit his park!&nbsp; =-)&nbsp; Of course, finding those caches would just be a benefit...=)</DIV>
<DIV>It's great to see somebody who can see that our groups&nbsp; can work together to have a beneficial outcome for everybody!<BR><BR><B><I>Brian Casteel &lt;bcasteel@cox.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Totally off topic, I came across a great article about geocaching that could be used to start a positive dialog among some of the groups and/or agencies who have taken a negative stance on the sport.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/geocaching.pdf">http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/geocaching.pdf</A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If only we had Rangers as reasonable as this guy.&nbsp; Don't get me wrong, there are plenty out there, but finding them in a position of policy-making and pro-geocaching is another story.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2084646698-1055580529=:78537--