[Az-Geocaching] bulk mail

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

--0-23667363-1055573188=:65959

This is actually how I initially set up my yahoo account.  I actually copied the [Az-Geocaching] portion into my filter list and created a folder just for this listserve, I also use it for my watch list notifications and etc.  I haven't had any problems - that I'm aware of, of mail going into my bulk folder.  I can't even recall ever empting it and I just looked - no mail there.

=-)  Of course, I only use this e-mail address for geocaching, so it's not registered with very many places.

Bob Renner <renner001@yahoo.com> wrote:

When Yahoo first started the spam guard and the bulk
folder, the listserve mail was put there. I clicked
on the link to tell them it wasn't spam and it was
then delivered to my inbox. Just recently ALL of the
listserve mail has been going to the bulk folder. I
again clicked on the NOT SPAM link but it hasn't
helped this time.

I am trying a couple of filters. One I just set up
now is
IF Subject Contains AZ-Geocaching - Send it to INBOX.
I'll let you know if it works.

Bob

xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee)

Geocaching Site:  http://www.geocities.com/xwaterlilyxrtf

--0-23667363-1055573188=:65959

<DIV>This is actually how I initially set up my yahoo account.&nbsp; I actually copied the [Az-Geocaching] portion into my filter list and created a folder just for this listserve, I also use it for my watch list notifications and etc.&nbsp; I haven't had any problems - that I'm aware of, of mail going into my bulk folder.&nbsp; I can't even recall ever empting it and I just looked - no mail there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=-)&nbsp; Of course, I only use this e-mail address for geocaching, so it's not registered with very many places.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Bob Renner &lt;renner001@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-23667363-1055573188=:65959--