[Az-Geocaching] bulk mail

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

When Yahoo first started the spam guard and the bulk
folder, the listserve mail was put there.  I clicked
on the link to tell them it wasn't spam and it was
then delivered to my inbox.  Just recently ALL of the
listserve mail has been going to the bulk folder.  I
again clicked on the NOT SPAM link but it hasn't
helped this time.

I am trying a couple of filters.  One I just set up
now is
IF Subject Contains AZ-Geocaching - Send it to INBOX.
I'll let you know if it works.

Bob