[Az-Geocaching] Somethin' missin'?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:28:49 -0700

Koch, Dan wrote:
> A 'but' in IE?  Was that a Freudian slip? ;)

dunno.. maybe.  My hand have and entirly different brain, and they don't
always type when I'm thinking.

> Once again, this shows why you guys rock and we certainly appreciate it!
> But, if I might ask for one small tweak?  Could you return the default for
> the checkbox to 'not checked'?  It makes it easier to select only a couple
> caches for inclusion in the book.  If I only want 30 caches in my book, I
> have to uncheck almost 1000 boxes...

There is some serious work that needs to be done on that system.  It
needs a search system.  It needs to be split into pages.  And it needs
to be able to be selected or unselected by default.

> BTW, my compliments to whoever it was that took the photos that are used as
> the backgrounds in the 'The Official Geocaching Resource Of Arizona by Team
> Snaptek' banner at the top of each page.  Those are some great photos.

Why thankyou!  I took all of those mostly while out geocaching, and only
one is digitally doctored.  It's got a bird in it and I kept the bird
from shrinking when I resized the image to fit in the banner.  It made
it look sooo much nicer.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek