[Az-Geocaching] Somethin' missin'?

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:59:39 -0700

A 'but' in IE?  Was that a Freudian slip? ;)

Once again, this shows why you guys rock and we certainly appreciate it!
But, if I might ask for one small tweak?  Could you return the default for
the checkbox to 'not checked'?  It makes it easier to select only a couple
caches for inclusion in the book.  If I only want 30 caches in my book, I
have to uncheck almost 1000 boxes...

BTW, my compliments to whoever it was that took the photos that are used as
the backgrounds in the 'The Official Geocaching Resource Of Arizona by Team
Snaptek' banner at the top of each page.  Those are some great photos.

Thanks again!
LazyK - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cluff [mailto:brian@snaptek.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 1:43 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Somethin' missin'?

Koch, Dan wrote:
> Maybe yours isn't working correctly and you just don't that
> you're missing anything.

Turns out you your not dreaming.  Looks like there is a but in certain
versions of Internet Explorer (I'm using Mozilla) that makes it falsely
translate &not into a negation character, breaking the page it should
only translate that if it were ¬.  I've switched the place of a
couple of the parameters so that there isn't an "&" in front of the
"not" so it can stop smoking crack.
Anyway, it should now be working for everyone sailing on Mr. Bill's
(sinking) ship.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek