[Az-Geocaching] Somethin' missin'?

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:00:48 -0700

I consistently have the problem on two different computers here at work and
my home computer also.  I know that CHUMP and Hombres have it also.  I've
also noticed the problem with the Custom Book pages for Sprocket1980, Mike
the Mutant, Frieza, CBx2 and Cacheless.  Anyone else out there willing to
take a look?  Maybe yours isn't working correctly and you just don't that
you're missing anything.

1. Go to the Team Stats page (I think you all know where this is!)
2. Click on a team to go to their team specific data for cache finds.
3. Click the 'Team Specific Cache List / Custom Book' link in the grey box
at the top.  NOTE: As mentioned, you may not want to do this if you are
using a modem to connect...

The resulting (working?) page should have a grey box at the top that
contains the lines:
1845 Arizona Geocaches
Custom Hunt Status for XXXXX
<Build Custom Book>

and a table that follows that has the following columns:
Build Into Custom Book, Team Hunt Status, Status, ID, Name, etc.

The broken(?) page is different.  The grey box at the top doesn't contain
the line:
"Custom Hunt Status for XXXXX" and the 'Team Hunt Status' column is missing
from the table.

Anyone else see this or am I just going mad from lack of caching?
LazyK - Dan