[Az-Geocaching] Somethin' missin'?

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:43:01 -0700

azgeocaching.com gurus,

Is there something weird going on with the 'Build Custom Book' page?

If I look at the 'Build Custom Book' page for 'LazyK' , 'Wyle E',
'azsaluki', 'ropingthewind', etc, there is a column that indicates 'Team
Hunt Status'.

If I look at the same page for 'Team CHUMP' or 'Tres Hombres', this column
is not there.  Nor do those pages have the header 'Custom Hunt Status for
XXXXX' right above the 'Build Custom Book' button.

I couldn't understand why they kept selecting caches that they had already
found to put in their books.  Strange...

Thanks,
LazyK - Dan