[Az-Geocaching] FINISHED! Arizona Backcountry Adventures GPS Coordinates

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:57:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Virgil,
   Can't wait to see the file and to try out some of the routes!  I actually
had reason to use one last week when we were up at Cinder Lake near Sunset
Crater.  I entered the first 2 waypoints only in the route there and
actually, I think the second one might have been an error too, though I
didn't go back and check that it wasn't just my fault....  I think I used
trail NE #6 if I remember right.  It starts out on Forest Road 776 at the
Cinder Hills ORV turnoff from highway 89.  Really cool area if you're into
geology!  You can check out a new virtual geocache called "Cinder Lake
history" to see one of the fruits of that trip....

Jim.