[Az-Geocaching] Interesting evening I had last night (plus a warning about visiting a certain cache fttb)

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:55:33 -0700 (MST)

Hey Brian AI,
Sorry you had a tough time (wouldn't have been quite as bad if the
locking the key thing and stopping at the roll-over hadn't added to
the fatigue, huh?) I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading the log.

We have some neighbors from H-E-double-toothpicks (latest
entanglement, the possibly-cranked-up Harley driving dad threatened my
hubby for no reason....and we have nothing against bikes, we have one,
but he thinks he's oh-so-tough since he got a hog) Maybe I need to get
a golfcart and spotlight! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

Working weird hours, I have been caching late at night after
recovering from my illness. However, last night I had the most
a-typical caching adventure, which is chronicled in my note on Urban
Wash (GC5EB0).> > If I do ever go sworn, I think I'm going to have a
VERY interesting time of it. :D> > Brian> Team A.I.