[Az-Geocaching] Re: Gnoshing suggestion

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:42:08 -0700

TeamDaSH@aol.com wrote:
> There is no need to allow editing of the posts, just set it up so the
> restaurant can reply to the reviews.  For example:
>
> Reviewer:  I thought the ambiance was delightful.  The only negative aspect
> was the continual violent vomiting I experienced after partaking of the
> offerings of this establishment.
>
> Restaurant Reply: We are truly sorry about that.  This sort of thing really
> does not happen regularly.  Apparently we got another load of bad oysters from
> the guy in the van on the corner.

I'm actually not worried about that type of post... I'm worried more
about competeing businesses posting lies.   You would want to delete
those...
One other thing that I would hope that gnoshing encourages.  If
businesses would want to do the discount for geocachers thing, it would
possibly mean (if they were smart) that we would be getting better
service/food.   Because they can be fairly certain that their resteraunt
will be getting a review later that night :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek