[Az-Geocaching] Re: Gnoshing suggestion

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1135320156-1055047417=:6624

How about having you or a geocaching "volunteer" have the edit/delete rights. A restaurant has to request the change from you and the change is reviewed for fairness.

Brian Cluff <brian@snaptek.com> wrote: I need
to think of a system for people to make reviews(logs) on the resteraunt
without the resteraunt owners being able to delete negative logs just to
make themselves look better. I really hope I can think of something
that will allow editing and fairness...