[Az-Geocaching] Curries, anyone?

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:38:14

Okay, okay, it looks like I had some misconceptions about
what food local geocachers liked.  Apparently a dinner at
an East Indian or Thai place will be appreciated.

So, I will resolve to do an event cache at an East Indian
place sometime over the summer- a dinner, probably on a
Saturday, probably starting at 5:30 or so, when its still
hot enough outside to turn that plastic lid on the cache
container to liquid.  So, instead of being outside, why
not come in to the great air-conditioned indoors, and
have only the inside of your mouth be hot?   :)

Stay tuned...don't know when yet, might not be til August.
Expect it to be within a mile or 2 of "Web Browser Cache
Directory", my neck of the woods.

Also, are you supposed to have a little container with
logsheet involved with an event cache?  The one on June 14
states that.  I've never done an event cache before, so
don't know if this is a requirement.  Would appreciate
someone letting me know if anything is involved, other
than listing the time, date, and coordinates, and calling
the restaurant and making a reservation.

Thanks,
Mike
Team Malthusian