[Az-Geocaching] AZ Geocaching and GPS Routes

Kristoffer J Buquet listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:36:57 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01C32C62.FE028120

Hello everyone,=20

I am a new here. I am in the Sierra Vista, AZ area visiting for the new =
two weeks.=20

I have hiked Garden Canyon and a few areas in Patagonia and can't wait =
to find some local geocaches.

My question is:=20

Do you use preplanned routes via your GPS or do you simply follow the =
trail or a paper map when finding remote GeoCaches?=20

Also, does anyone have any GPS routes for some good remote GeoCaches in =
the SW AZ area?=20

Thanks,=20

NewBe1
Kristoffer J Buquet
NewBe1@globalletterboxing.org

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01C32C62.FE028120

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3Dgs_normal>Hello everyone, <BR><BR>I am a new here. I =
am in the=20
Sierra Vista, AZ area visiting for the new two weeks. <BR><BR>I have =
hiked=20
Garden Canyon and a few areas in Patagonia and can't wait to find some =
local=20
geocaches.<BR><BR>My question is: <BR><BR>Do you use preplanned routes =
via your=20
GPS or do you simply follow the trail or a paper map when finding remote =

GeoCaches? <BR><BR>Also, does anyone have any GPS routes for some good =
remote=20
GeoCaches in the SW AZ area? <BR><BR>Thanks, <BR></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3Dgs_normal>NewBe1<BR>Kristoffer J=20
Buquet<BR>NewBe1@globalletterboxing.org</SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01C32C62.FE028120--