[Az-Geocaching] Event cache at East Indian restaurant

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:44:19 -0700

Brian Cluff wrote:
> I just can't wait for land managers to start confiscating and banning
> gnoshes.
If you get the site finished you could hold a press conference. Invite
all the reporters from the Republic and that guy they just fired from
the New York Times.

> Ok.. I have to stop now or I can go on all night long. Hehehe
> P.S.... just bought gnoshing.com, so maybe that will encourageme to
get
> it working.  It should be working by something early tomorrow.
Sounds as though you ARE going to "go on all night long". And we'll have
a new web site to play with when you do decide to rest.
Gnosh in, pig out?

Steve
Team Tierra Buena