[Az-Geocaching] Cache 71199 description

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:06:21

You can put a cache there anytime.  Just put it within
a few hundred feet of the thermometer.  I have plenty
of spare containers, but won't be coming to Prescott
or Prescott Valley during the next month or so.

If you really need a container, and will be coming to
Phx on June 14, let me know.  We can probably rendevous
somehow.  These event caches keep ending up on days when
I already have something planned, so it looks like I'll
probably miss the June 14 one too (same situation on
Mar 8 and Mar 29).

Maybe I should plan my own event cache for the long hot
summer.  But I would have us go to an East Indian restaurant,
with hot curries, and I don't think most geocachers would
like that.

Mike
Team Malthusian