[Az-Geocaching] Randman and Brian

Seth listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:41:18 -0700 (PDT)

I wondered if anyone would question my logs. And Brian
is really close as to why I didn't sign the logs.
Reading previous logs is not my affliction. It's
looking at every little trinket in the cache. I
figured if I only momentarily had the cache open to
place the sticky note I couldn't spend time looking at
all the goodies. In retrospect it took a lot of the
fun out of the day's caches so I won't be doing that
for a while. I like the idea of a custom stamp. I'll
have to look into that. Randman, you have no idea how
sick I am of writing the 13 letter word that shall not
be spoken. I actually learned somethimg from this
whole experience and I recently changed my name to an
abbreviated form (OTN) which I'll be using from now
on. I got the idea from RopingTheWind's RTW. After
careful consideration I agree completely with the "no
log - no find" policy. If you wish to delete my log
then so be it. You have the right as the cache owner.
Sorry for any misunderstanding. I hope to see you all
at the Breakfast But Later on the 14th.