[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Cheaters and Mos-skeeters!!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:48:02 -0700

Gale Draper wrote:
> the log. You really don't save that much time writing your name on a
> post-it the night before versus scribbling your name at the moment of a
> find.

I would have had a personalized stamp made so at least it's a unique
marking IN the logbook.  Then you could continue to use the stamp even
if you do write a little in the logbook as your official signature.

On the other hand, maybe omniterranaut was afraid that if he opened the
log book that he might be sucked into reading some logs... slowing him
down.  So you have to put you signature on a postit so there is never a
reason to have to actually OPEN the log book. :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek