[Az-Geocaching] Anyone see this?

Donn Sanford listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:55:46 -0700

I'm too much of a newbie to speak for the hobby authoritatively, but I did
submit a letter to the editor and sent an email to her regarding the vehicle
attribution.

Donn

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Brian
Cluff
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:14 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Anyone see this?

Team Tierra Buena wrote:
> publication). I am going to contact her and request she do a follow-up
> from our perspective. Anyone want to volunteer to speak with her if she
> is interested?

If the followup article were to be written by someone at the tribune, I
would say go for it, but a second republic article can only be bad.  I
don't they they are at all interested in the facts... not when you can
over blow a story, take things out of context and not check you leads
properly just to have a hard hitting story that will really get people
blood pumping... who cares if it's not all true.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek
(Previously burned by the republic)