[Az-Geocaching] Hemlock

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:15:29 -0700

> I wonder why they decided to hide themselves?
Fear?
I'm struggling with a cache we went after that is a clear case of what
could only charitably be called "inappropriately placed". I've exchanged
a couple of emails with the cache hider who remains adamant that it will
not be removed. But I am reluctant to want to play "Cache Cop". Quite
frankly, that is based on fear of retribution, taken out on our caches,
even though no threats were made in our correspondence.
If I had an unpaid job getting rid of other people's caches, I'd likely
be concerned about maintaining my anonymity.

> BTW, they refuse to even return my Emails adding a link to my Handicap
> Guideline Generator. How hard is that? 1-2 minutes? Pathetic.
> Any suggestions on how to overcome this hurdle are appriciated.
There is no excuse for that kind of discourtesy, but I'd suggest waiting
until they get their now two-month-late revision of the web site open
for public consumption and then try again.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena