[Az-Geocaching] Good bye

Bill listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:38:10 -0700

I have to agree with his sentiment.  I am only on one other list, for VW Vanagons, and that
list is much friendlier than this one.  I don't plan to let a few people drive me off this
list, but it is regrettable that some here seem to be a bit "mean-spirited."  It's a game.
Have fun.  Try to keep in mind that the purpose of the list should not be just to share some
cold facts about geocaching.  A list like this can be a good way to build a community.

Bill in Willcox