[Az-Geocaching] What should I do when a geocacher looses my TB?

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:21:41 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3554E.3D1FA540

I tend to put bugs in more difficult/remote caches. I do this because =
these are usually better hidden and most novice cachers tend not to go =
after these. My reasoning is to prolong the life of the bugs since more =
experienced cachers tend to respect bugs more and I don't want to be the =
last one to handle the bug.=20

Of the 5 bugs I have sent out the two that are missing where grabbed by =
cachers with 3 and less finds and have not ever cached again.=20
I will however try and place them in caches that will be visited.=20

Of course the was the exception when I placed the TN Volunteer travel =
bug at a hard to find cache, Hoodoo Hideaway, on the Peralta Trail but =
then what would you expect from a Florida Gator.

Team Sand Dollar
  ----- Original Message -----=20