[Az-Geocaching] signature items

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

--0-312351138-1059428530=:54892

Finally.

It took forever, but we finally have our signature items ready. There are two sizes of "wooden nickels" which we have painted different colors. Each of the smaller sig items has our team name stamped on one side and a petroglyph stamped on the other side. The larger items have our team name and an animal paw print on one side and a larger -petroglyph or Native American/aboriginal design on the other side. These are handmade.  We have scoured the internet and stamp stores to find the paw print and petroglyph designs so each one of our sig items is different. Have pity on us too since the first couple of them are not quite as centered as we would have liked. Eventually, we hope to get petroglyph designs that are hand carved. We'll see how these are received first.

Since real life demands are hogging our attention for a couple of weeks, perhaps some of you can set some caches in the southeast valley that won't take up too much time for us and we can make a quick grab. That way we can get some of these sig items out there quickly.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-312351138-1059428530=:54892

<DIV>Finally.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It took forever, but we finally have our signature items ready. There are two sizes of "wooden nickels" which we have painted different colors. Each of the smaller sig items has our team name stamped on one side and a petroglyph stamped on the other side. The larger items have our team name and an animal paw print on one side and a larger -petroglyph or Native American/aboriginal design on the other side. These are handmade.&nbsp; We have scoured the internet and stamp stores to find the paw print and petroglyph designs so each one of our sig items is different. Have pity on us too since the first couple of them are not quite as centered as we would have liked. Eventually, we hope to get petroglyph designs that are hand carved. We'll see how these are received first.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since real life demands are hogging our attention for a couple of weeks, perhaps some of you can set some caches in the southeast valley that won't take up too much time for us and we can make a quick grab. That way we can get some of these sig items out there quickly.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-312351138-1059428530=:54892--