[Az-Geocaching] Good bye

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:01:50 -0700

I have kicked around the idea of leaving this list a lot over the last year
and a half, but have finally decided that it is time to move on.

While I still enjoy geocaching, I don't have the desire to do it nearly as
much as I used to, and I really don't have the desire to remain on this
list.  I might be wrong about it, but it isn't nearly as friendly as it
used to be, and people can't seem to take any sort of actual discussion or
disagreement.

For those of you that I have made friends with, I hope to still run into
you on the trails or at event caches, and you can always reach me via
private e-mail.

I will not see replies to this message as I will send the unsubscribe as
soon as I send this.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com