[Az-Geocaching] What should I do when a geocacher looses my TB?

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:18:41 EDT

--part1_aa.20544d35.2c566091_boundary

Hello IFISHAZ (Dennis P.) here,
Unfortunately I have had two travel bugs lost by geocachers who had retrieved
them from caches. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do next? It
seems to me (as a relatively new cacher) to be a waste of money to buy TB's
that if they get lost are just gone (both bugs were lost in their first months
of life, one wasn't even a complete month old). Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thanks, IFISHAZ.
IFISHAZnospam@aol.com

--part1_aa.20544d35.2c566091_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello IFISHAZ (Dennis P.) here,<BR>
Unfortunately I have had two travel bugs lost by geocachers who had retrieve=
d them from caches. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do next?=20=
It seems to me (as a relatively new cacher) to be a waste of money to buy TB=
's that if they get lost are just gone (both bugs were lost in their first m=
onths of life, one wasn't even a complete month old). Any suggestions would=20=
be appreciated.<BR>
Thanks, IFISHAZ.<BR>
IFISHAZnospam@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_aa.20544d35.2c566091_boundary--