[Az-Geocaching] Sunday D-Backs Tickets in Over 51

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

The tickets were picked up by Mark A. Pedersen (aka Highwayhavoc). I
had to be in that area anyhow for other errands and I hadn't found
that cache yet, so the tickets just added momentum to my gittin' out
the door.

Back during my sailoring days with the Navy, I had an officer in San
Diego who would occasionally let his crew off early IF (emphasis
added) they would show up to the Padres game. That was a good enough
excuse for me and a handful of us would grab some seats up in the
nose bleed section. Ah, the memories.

Mark