[Az-Geocaching] Sunday D-Backs Tickets in Over 51

Virgil Silhanek listserv@azgeocaching.com
26 Jul 2003 23:25:09 -0700

Free tickets are always better than having to pay for them.  I got them
for working at Bank One.  Cool perk.  You'd think they would give out
better tickets, but they were as far to the back as possible.  I figured
it gets me into the game and we can always find some empty seats closer.

Virgil