[Az-Geocaching] Re: Off topic posts (was dumb state laws)

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 06:31:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3533F.9DD605C0

Myself, I get bored of the landuse and fire restriction discussions that =
seem to go on endlessly at times.  I know that these topics do affect cac=
hers, but to me they sometimes get boring and often times are redundant. =
 I don't complain, I just delete them if I don't want to read them.  I ha=
ppen to enjoy a little humor at times!

RandMan

----- Original Message ----- =20
From: Scott Wood =20

At the risk of sounding mean spirited, would you please stop sending this=
 stuff to this list?  This list is for geocaching, and I also think that =
messages about landuse and such are right on topic, but I get messages li=
ke this all day and frankly have little use for it.

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3533F.9DD605C0

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>Myself, I get bored of the landuse and fi=
re restriction discussions that seem to go on endlessly at times.&nbsp; I=
 know that these topics do affect cachers, but to me they sometimes get b=
oring&nbsp;and often times are&nbsp;redundant.&nbsp; I don't complain, I =
just delete them if I don't want to read them.&nbsp; I&nbsp;happen to enj=
oy&nbsp;a little humor at times!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>RandMan</DI=
V> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEF=
T: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0=
px"> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><FONT face=3D"Bookman Old Style" siz=
e=3D2></FONT>----- Original Message ----- </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr st=
yle=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LE=
FT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e=
4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=3Dscott@m=
yblueheaven.com href=3D"mailto:scott@myblueheaven.com">Scott Wood</A> </D=
IV><BR>At the risk of sounding mean spirited, would you please stop sendi=
ng this stuff to this list?&nbsp; This list is for geocaching, and I also=
 think that messages about landuse and such are right on topic, but I get=
 messages like this all day and frankly have little use for it.<BR></BLOC=
KQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3533F.9DD605C0--