[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:14:14 -0700

At 01:05 PM 7/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Well excuse me. I won't send another e-mail that isn't strictly on topic.

I really didn't want this to become unfriendly, but the fact is that many
of us end up getting the same "joke" message multiple times.  The reason
for a list is to keep discussion on topic, that is why we joined the list
in the first place.  The biggest thing that drives people away from a list,
and ultimately kills it is all the clutter.

To keep this on topic, I finally heard back from the owner of the Fore and
Four Tenths cache.  He has set it to temp disable and has asked me to let
him know when a good time to re-activate it would be.  He has even asked
people to not look for the cache in the logs.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com