[Az-Geocaching] Re: Tucson TB relay

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:13:11 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Brian Casteel wrote:

> It's the Al Ralph TB.
>
> http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=28711
>
> Part of a new Al Quacka sleeper cell.  Apparently, it and 3 other TBs
> wish to join up in Tucson and find other recruits to grow this cell.  :)

Actually, I looked over the other Al Quacka cell members and they each want
to go to a different place, like one to Albuquerque, another to Closter NJ,
and so forth.  8 sleeper cell bugs have been released overall and their goal
is to get close to their destination to form a new sleeper cell, so
presumably, someone here in Tucson might initiate a new Al Quacka sleeper
cell of TBs into the world, though they ask to contact a particular e-mail
address first.  One of the 8 TBs (Al Sarah) has gone missing, though.  Looks
like fun....  One could get "Al Quacked" up over this set of TBs....

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona