[Az-Geocaching] Without "vacation" geocaches, some areas may never see a cache

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:06:44 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Andy, for voicing the opinion of the many of us who are
less physically able to go after the hard "physically challenging
outdoor adventure" caches.

I think it is great that some folks can enjoy rigorous activity, at
one time I did alot of hiking and backpacking, rock-climbing, SCUBA,
etc...but not any more. Thank goodness there is such a variety of
caches so that everybody can find something to enjoy.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott