[Az-Geocaching] Temp disable

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:23:34 -0700

I have brought this up before, but I feel that it must be asked again.

Why won't people set their caches to temp disable when the forest area that
the caches are in are closed?  Read the latest log from this cache.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=46937

There are a lot of caches in Tucson that are in areas that are currently
closed.  This cache is from a team that is not from Tucson, but many of the
caches in closed areas are by active Tucson cachers, but the caches remain
active.

I am the last person who wants to be a cache cop, for that matter I don't
want anyone to be a cache cop, but at some point common sense should come
into play.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com