FW: [Az-Geocaching] Black Lights

Marc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:57:16 -0700

Cachers have told me that they can be had at the following places. You
can get them fro as cheap as $6.00 + tax. Some of you have e-mailed us
about more of them. The response has been great so we will be doing many
more black light caches. If you like the night time caching - it would
be worth the investment.

Ailed Surplus  - 43rd and dunlap - $6.00
Super Walmarts
Out Door and Army Surplus stores
Spencer gifts

Hope this helps.