[Az-Geocaching] Garden@Joy

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:28:42 -0700

--------------F99F1EA4846A91A860A175D0

The logs are gone, but my cache pages still shows it as find.

Gale Draper wrote:

> Garden@Joy For those of you who have logged this cache, you might want
> to look at the cache page and check on it. After I logged our find for
> Saturday, the server went a little nuts and now shows zero log entries
> on that cache. Unless Tamo erased them all??? (Just kidding on that
> part.) I don't know if any other caches are like that. So far no
> others that I've seen.

--------------F99F1EA4846A91A860A175D0

The logs are gone, but my cache pages still shows it as find.
those of you who have logged this cache, you might want to look at the
cache page and check on it. After I logged our find for Saturday, the server
went a little nuts and now shows zero log entries on that cache. Unless
Tamo erased them all??? (Just kidding on that part.)&nbsp;I don't know
if any other caches are like that. So far no others that I've seen.
<hr SIZE=1>Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! DSL</a> - Now only $29.95 per month!</blockquote>

--------------F99F1EA4846A91A860A175D0--