[Az-Geocaching] Garden@Joy

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-461548807-1058689432=:37125

Garden@Joy

For those of you who have logged this cache, you might want to look at the cache page and check on it. After I logged our find for Saturday, the server went a little nuts and now shows zero log entries on that cache. Unless Tamo erased them all??? (Just kidding on that part.)

I don't know if any other caches are like that. So far no others that I've seen.