[Az-Geocaching] Creepy and cache-blind guy

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

--0-351807877-1058599800=:43606

I want to assure everyone that this Chandaka person is not Mike or I even though we were the first ones to bring it up. We have better things to do than post phony logs. I'd have more fun setting a particularly devious cache (like the ones I am woefully behind in setting).

Scott Sparks <scottsparks1@mchsi.com> wrote:

If this guy is a figment of the twisted imagination of one of our
regulars, I think it's sad that he/she has to stoop to such levels to
get his/hers jollies.  Sheesh, if you're that bored, get yer arse off
that chair in front of the computer and go geocaching!  Just 'cause
it's
hotter than a pair of leather pants on Angelina Jolie, don't mean you
can't go geocaching.

If , on the other hand, this guy is for real and he's as clueless as he
seems, I think it's equally sad, but twice as funny!