[Az-Geocaching] This guy is starting to scare me

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:52:40 -0700 (MST)

The guy just is playing games, I would suggest that everybody delete
ALL his logs (no-finds and finds, unless verified) and maybe he will
get bored and go someplace else to mess around.
Trisha