[Az-Geocaching] Guy with no finds and bushwhacked

Randy Kinkel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:54:53 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C34C38.B4FA7BE0

I have noticed this cacher logging no-finds on some of the caches I have =
found recently.  What do you think-- is he just having bad luck or not =
really not understanding how-where to look, or is he just pulling our =
legs? I can't figure him out. has anybody tried to contact him?
Mozartman
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gale Draper=20
  To: list=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 7:51 AM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Guy with no finds and bushwhacked

  This guy is really kinda sad and pathetic. He's the same one I brought =
up yesterday or the day before.

  "Geocaching.com Emailer Bot" <emailer@geocaching.com> wrote: THIS IS =
AN AUTOMATED EMAIL MESSAGE FROM GEOCACHING.COM
    Replying to this message will not send a message to the user. Email =
contact@geocaching.com with any questions

    Chandaka has logged a cache on your watch list (Bush Wacked). You =
can visit the cache at the following link:

    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3D24550

    User comments:
    Well, this seemed like an easy one, but I couldn't find it. I don't =
understand the nitrogen squared. The atomic number of nitrogen is 7 and =
its' atomic weight is 14. Does this mean it's 49 steps from the Mesquite =
tree bole buried under a bush that's been whacked? Oh, now I get it. I =
hope I didn't give the secret away. You road runners are really wily and =
by the way, gojira, anata no adana wo wakarimashita.=20

    This will take you to the cache page. If yo! u would like to modify =
your cache list, please visit www.geocaching.com.

    Cheers,
    Geocaching.com Team

  Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
    On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
  "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
    "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

  Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C34C38.B4FA7BE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have noticed this cacher logging =
no-finds on some=20
of the caches I have found recently.&nbsp; What do you think-- is he =
just having=20
bad luck or not really not understanding how-where to look, or is he =
just=20
pulling our&nbsp;legs?&nbsp;I can't figure him out. has anybody tried to =
contact=20
him?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mozartman</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dsonoralovesmommy@yahoo.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:sonoralovesmommy@yahoo.com">Gale Draper</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">list</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, July 17, 2003 =
7:51=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Guy =
with no=20
  finds and bushwhacked</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>This guy is really kinda sad and pathetic. He's the same one I =
brought up=20
  yesterday or the day before.<BR><BR><B><I>"Geocaching.com Emailer Bot" =
&lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:emailer@geocaching.com">emailer@geocaching.com</A>&gt;</I>=
</B>=20
  wrote:=20
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px =
solid; WIDTH: 100%">THIS=20
    IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL MESSAGE FROM GEOCACHING.COM<BR>Replying to =
this=20
    message will not send a message to the user. Email <A=20
    href=3D"mailto:contact@geocaching.com">contact@geocaching.com</A> =
with any=20
    =
questions<BR>---------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>C=
handaka=20
    has logged a cache on your watch list (Bush Wacked). You can visit =
the cache=20
    at the following=20
    =
link:<BR><BR>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3D24550<=
BR><BR>User=20
    comments:<BR>Well, this seemed like an easy one, but I couldn't find =
it. I=20
    don't understand the nitrogen squared. The atomic number of nitrogen =
is 7=20
    and its' atomic weight is 14. Does this mean it's 49 steps from the =
Mesquite=20
    tree bole buried under a bush that's been whacked? Oh, now I get it. =
I hope=20
    I didn't give the secret away. You road runners are really wily and =
by the=20
    way, gojira, anata no adana wo wakarimashita. <BR><BR>This will take =
you to=20
    the cache page. If yo! u would like to modify your cache list, =
please visit=20
    www.geocaching.com.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR>Geocaching.com=20
  Team<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang =
interminable=20
  changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- =

  so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the =
Ranges=20
  --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for =
you.=20
  Go!"</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The =
Explorer&nbsp;=20
  1898</FONT></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D1207/*http://promo=
.yahoo.com/sbc/">SBC=20
  Yahoo! DSL</A> - Now only $29.95 per month!</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C34C38.B4FA7BE0--