[Az-Geocaching] Re: This guy keeps logging no finds

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:13:19 -0700

Ah...found one.  and it's someone from here, no less.

Take a look at the profile for GeneralBracket:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.aspx?A=110077

You'll see that their profile page is just a picture, no stats.

Or this profile for SE7EN:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.aspx?A=100135

And the thread that talks about how to do it:
http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=823603
66&r=44360466#44360466
(don't know the tinyurl stuff so copy/paste if necessary)

There is a reference in the above thread to a second thread that apparently
talks in more detail about how to do it, but the second thread appears to be
unavailable.