[Az-Geocaching] geocachine?!?!?!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:56:11 -0700 (MST)

I believe Brain may have coined a new term that we must be able to use
somewhere...."geocachine"....hmm...that's what I'd call those truly
addicted folks who rack up 60-cache days, cache in terrible
weather...etc....they can't be stopped! They are GEOCACHINES....what
do ya think, um...Larry? Steve? Scott?