[Az-Geocaching] Too hot for geocachine?!?!?!

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:38:01 -0400

I got a chuckle out of Ken saying it was too hot to cache, since I did an 11 cache day in Superior during 112-degree heat just before flying up north for a few weeks.  In hindsight, it was damn hot.  But I decided on being a rebel for the cause of geocaching-when-you-shouldn't, and took off for the day.  My Camelbak was definitely a great tool, and most of the caches are short walks at best.  The only cache that was a good 1.07-mile trek in by mtn bike was just across from By The Farm (Desert Key GCD85A).

BTW, it's supposed to be 85 here today.  :D

Brian
Team A.I.