[Az-Geocaching] re: possible false finds

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:34:47 -0700

--------------070000010602060804050604

I did consider contacting Electric Shavers about their log but, there is
no doubt in my mind that their log of my cache, as well as many others,
is completely contrived and pantamount to a bold-faced lie.  As such, I
didn't think it would do much good to confront them.  What would I say
to them?  "Excuse me, but are you (Electric Shavers) a dishonest
person(s)?"  And how do you suppose they would answer?  I just didn't
figure it was worth my time and trouble to dignify their deplorable
behavior with an e-mail.

-- Sprocket

>>I checked on my cache today and there was no log from Electric Shavers.
>>
>> I doubt very much that any one of their 'team' has even been to Apache
>>Junction before.  I am going to delete their log.
>
>Just curious whether you've considered contacting them either in advance or to notify them you were deleting the log.
>
>Steve
>Team Tierra Buena

--------------070000010602060804050604

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I did consider contacting Electric Shavers about their log but, there is
no doubt in my mind that their log of my cache, as well as many others, is
completely contrived and pantamount to a bold-faced lie. &nbsp;As such, I didn't
think it would do much good to confront them. &nbsp;What would I say to them?
&nbsp;"Excuse me, but are you (Electric Shavers) a dishonest person(s)?" &nbsp;And
how do you suppose they would answer? &nbsp;I just didn't figure it was worth
my time and trouble to dignify their deplorable behavior with an e-mail.<br>
-- Sprocket<br>
</pre> <pre wrap=""><!----> I doubt very much that any one of their 'team' has even been to Apache
  <pre wrap="">Just curious whether you've considered contacting them either in advance or to notify them you were deleting the log.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena</pre>

--------------070000010602060804050604--