[Az-Geocaching] re: possible false finds

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:29:33 -0700

I checked on my cache today and there was no log from Electric Shavers.
 I doubt very much than any one of their 'team' has even been to Apache
Junction before.  I am going to delete their log. I suggest anyone else
whose caches they claimed to have found recently take a close look at
their logs and, if possible, check to see if they have actually signed
the log book.  I'll bet they haven't.  This team and their behavoir
disgusts me! I'm even considering  logging a 'virtual find' on each of
the 169 caches they have allegedly hidden.   :-)

-- Sprocket