[Az-Geocaching] FS Fee Demonstration problems

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:37:03 -0700

At 10:30 AM 7/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I was wondering if the fee would go up for Mt. Lemmon to counter the drop in
>visitors and the increased management costs from the fire.

I was just talking about this with a friend of mine, and I see in today's
paper that they are planning on letting the general public back up the
mountain sometime in September.  My gut tells me that there will be some
sort of rush when the mountain is first opened.  I suspect that many parts
of the mountain will be closed for a number of years, just like the areas
of the Bullock fire.  If that is the case, the number of visitors will
really fall off after the initial curiosity is over.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com